Halmo Grills 15 Year Warranty
Halmo Grills warrants that components in your new Halmo Grill will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase, for the following period:
|Aluminium Castings||15 Years|
|Steel Lid||10 Years|
|Stainless steel ring burners||10 Years|
|Stainless steel main burner||10 Years|
|Porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grids||5 Years|
|Ceramic infrared burners (excluding screen)||5 Years|
|All other parts||2 Years|
HALMO GRILLS WARANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Halmo Grills warrants its Grills against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser only and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This limited warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, grease fires, hostile environments, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect and parts installed from other manufacturers will nullify this warranty. Discoloration to plastic parts from chemical cleaners or UV exposure is not covered by this warranty.
- This limited warranty further does not cover any scratches, dents, painted finishes, corrosion or discolouring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners, nor chipping on porcelain enamel parts, nor any components used in the installation of the product.
- Should deterioration of parts occur to the degree of non-performance (rusted through or burnt through) within the duration of the warranted coverage, a replacement part will be provided.
- All parts replaced under the Limited Two-Year Warranty Policy are subject to a single claim.
- Any damages to the product due to weather damage, hail, rough handling, environment (incl. seaside), damaging chemicals or cleaners will not be the responsibility of HALMO GRILLS.
- The warranty is not valid if the product is not assembled, stored or serviced appropriately.
- HALMO GRILLS will not be responsible for the installation, labour or any other costs or expenses related to the re-installation of a warranted part, and such expenses are not covered by this warranty.
- Notwithstanding any provision contained in this Limited Two-Year Warranty, HALMO GRILLS’s responsibility under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages.
- HALMO GRILLS neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of this product.
- HALMO GRILLS will not be responsible for: over firing, blow outs caused by environmental conditions such as strong winds, or inadequate ventilation.
- The sales reference or invoice will be required together with a serial number and a model number when making any warranty claims from HALMO GRILLS.
- HALMO GRILLS reserves the right to have its representative inspect any product or part prior to honouring any warranty claim.
- HALMO GRILLS shall not be liable for any transportation charges or labour costs.